Monday 9 May 2005

My first picnic

I'm not sure why, but Mommy hasn't been out of the house for a while. Since yesterday was Mother's Day, I decided to treat her to a long walk. Daddy came along too (He's good at 'stroller pushing'). After a while I got hungry and decided to have my first picnic. Mommy packed my favourite meal- breastmilk!

You won't believe this, but I hear grownups drink milk from COWS! Gross!! Just curious- when grownups drink milk, how do they keep the cows from moving?


My favourite picnic basket

2 comments:

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Thanks! I'll try to keep smiling (even though I have no teeth)!

Anonymous said...

Say Evan, you just gained two more fans: molly d and panic_queen. Aren't you a proud "man"? Grow up fast so you would appreciate this phenomenon even more.

In the meantime, enjoy your picnic.