Monday 16 May 2005

Getting dressed. Again.

Here I am getting dressed in the morning. I also get dressed in the afternoon and in the evening. In fact, I get changed every hour, 24 hours a day. All I have to do is make POOP, and my staff comes running. Just like in regular jobs.

I'm especially happy in this picture, because I just had a bath. Unfortunately, I only get baths after massive poops. (I only have a few of these each day).

(If you would like to see one of my massive poops, click HERE.
I highly recommend you don't click)
.


Sumo baby getting changed. Again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked and eeww! But that'okay. You gave warning and it's my fault. I just didn't realize you were serious. hahaha. Now I know not to mess (no pun intended) with you kid.

How's the day so far?

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

"Same old, same old". I haven't had my massive poop yet today (despite my non-stop eating) so I'm due for the 'BIG ONE' soon. (Hope you're not eating your lunch now). Bathtime, here I come! :-)

Anonymous said...

Shit happens