Friday 27 May 2005

I got shot!

Yesterday Mommy took me to the doctor to get 'immunized'. That's grownup talk for "sticking big needles into the arms of defenseless babies". It's supposed to build up my resistance to extreme pain by applying doses of smaller pain to my body.

The doctor was surprised at how brave I was because I didn't cry when he stuck the needle in my arm. I guess I've already been immunized against pain when I got circumcised!

The doctor measured my height and he said I was very TALL for my age ("..in the 90th percentile"). He said I'm as tall as a 4 month old even though I'm only 2. My Daddy thinks this is strange since he's only in the 10th percentile (he's the approximate height of a midget).

I hope one day I meet my real Daddy.


That's a big needle!

No comments: