Sunday 29 May 2005

Going for a car ride

As you can see, I'm very excited because I'm about to go for a car ride. My excitement didn't last too long because I had to wait (and wait) for Daddy to load up the car, strap me in, run back into the house to get something he forgot, then forget why he ran back into the house. (To see what I looked like after my excitement wore off, click HERE).

My car seat's more comfortable now that I've grown. To see how it fit when I was just a baby, click HERE.


I beat Anorexia! (click on picture for bigger cheeks)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's how you look when you're upset. Poor baby!

I guess though that after all the troubles that your Dad went through, you just slept along the way.

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

I'm not normally a cry-baby, but I'm trying to teach my Daddy a lesson.

(And yes, I slept along the way)