Wednesday 18 May 2005

My favourite chair (2nd month)

Remember my favourite chair? Every month, my Daddy takes a picture of me in it. Well, yesterday I turned two months old, so Daddy squeezed me into my birthday pyjamas and plopped me in the chair (top right picture- 3 days old, bottom left- 1 month old, bottom right- 2 months old).

As you can see, the chair keeps getting smaller! And my pyjamas keep getting tighter. Everything around me is shrinking!


All pumped up (Click on picture to watch me grow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attaboy! You'll soon be competing with your Dad and big brothers for the bigger chair in the house. But be a gentleman, always offer your chair to your Mom. (and Grandma)

I just remembered about your Grandma. How is she?

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Grandma is doing fine. She really misses me though. That's why I write this blog every day, so she can watch me grow.