Tuesday 3 May 2005

I want that!

Here I am pointing at something I want. Since I can't talk yet, all I can do is point, grunt or scream. Pointing doesn't seem to be working here. Instead of getting it for me, Daddy decided to take a picture of me (wearing this stupid hat)! I'll try communicating with grunts; Daddy seems to understand that.

If all else fails, I'll scream for Mommy (or as I call her, Mammary). She usually stops my cries by shoving her breast in my mouth.
(note to Daddy- this only works for babies)!



Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No- it's a mobile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, it's John Travolta in that old movie that I can't remember. Help me Evan; that's the one with the Bee Gees soundtrack.

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

It's "Saturday Night Fever". My Daddy remembered for me (my memories don't go back that far). The 'stretched arm point' was my Daddy's best dance move (until Mommy put a stop to it).