Sunday 24 July 2005

A trip to the restaurant

Here I am trying to order from the menu. Since I don't understand all the squiggly lines, I decided to suck on my new toy. Mommy finally whipped out lunch.

As you can see, Daddy brought along my Bumbo seat (which he plopped on the table). Lots of people came by and asked where we got it. I think we should work on commission.

If you click on the picture (left), you can see me drooling over lunch (Mommy's breasts). Sometimes the best things in life are free.


3 comments:

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Thanks lokimutt. For a dog, you write very well yourself.

P.S. Thank you for the crayon idea. I haven't tried those yet.

The City Gal said...

Hi Evan :)

Please do not try eating cryons. Nothing tastes better than milk! You gotta take my word for it!

But I think your gums are itchy :) Looks like the drooling may lead to growth of teeth :)

Anonymous said...

Like I said some time ago (same link you gave), you can be a rich kid, Evan.