Wednesday 20 July 2005

The man with the moustache


Yes, there's a strange man with a moustache in my crib (it's Daddy's eccentric friend). He's helping us enlarge my crib because Daddy's useless with that sort of thing. It turns out, so is his friend.

After taking my crib apart, they spent over 3 hours trying to put it back together again (kind of like Humpty Dumpty). Eventually I went to sleep on the floor, thinking this is where I'll be spending the rest of my life.

Miraculously, I awoke the next morning inside my larger crib. I hope the man with the moustache isn't trapped inside.

3 comments:

The City Gal said...

thats awesome.

Say congrats to your dad for figuring it out.

It wont take too long before he has to teach you how to ride a bike. Just remember, when he says he has your back, dont take him too seriously and break before you hit the neighbour's car!

It really hurts when you hit the car head-on!

Anonymous said...

Could that man be Dad's alter-ego?

Anonymous said...

I recognize the nose. Good thing you brought in an Engineer to help you with the task. I hear that after it was done, someone found the instructions. Isn't that always the way.
If you keep growing, he'll have to come back to enlarge the bed again.
He thinks you're cute. Which is alot coming from him. You know engineers, they analyse everything.
Eccentric is not the word I would have used..........and he's my brother.