Thursday 16 June 2005

Sitting on my Bumbo

This is me on my brand new "Bumbo" seat. When Daddy brought it home, he immediately picked me up and plopped me in (as you can tell by the surprised look on my face).

Normally I'm a bobblehead, but this contraption helps me sit up all by myself! Now I can see where I'm being plopped. (As you may recall, Mommy&Daddy have a habit of plopping me wherever they are).

My Daddy's a little absent-minded. I hope he doesn't plop me on the roof of his car one day.


Look Ma, I'm sitting! (click on picture for bigger surprise)

To see me just BEFORE Daddy picked me up, click HERE
To see me just AFTER Daddy put me down click HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Bumbo". Never heard of it before but now I have. I hope you're getting paid for this, Kid. It is called 'advertising'. Your Mom or Dad can tell you more about it.

Anonymous said...

It's also called "endorsement" and you can demand compensation for it.

You're going to be a rich kid, Evan.