Sunday 10 June 2007

Tora passed away

I've got very sad news. Tora died yesterday (Mommy found her last night by my bed).

I'm not sure what dying is but it's probably bad 'cause Mommy was crying when she told me. She said I won't be seeing Tora any more which made me very sad. I've known Tora all my life and have lots of fond memories of her. Here are some of them from my blog:

"That darn cat" | "Darn cat II" | "Annoying the cat" | "Nice Kitty"

Bye bye Tora. We'll miss you.

TORA
March 7, 1996 - June 9, 2007

5 comments:

The City Gal said...

No! No!

I can't stop crying! This is so sad!

How old was Tora? Why did she die?

Give my condolences to mommy.

I am so so sorry.

Molly D said...

We're so sorry, Evan, and Evan's Mommy and Daddy. Tora was so pretty and I'm sure she was a very good friend.

The City Gal said...

Hi Evan,

It is very sad that your cat died. I went to visit my parents on the weekend and hugged their cat a lot, because she so cute just like Tora.

Now, I think you should adopt a new cat. Maybe one that looks just like Tora.

For a short while, I volunteered at Toronto Humane Society in the Kitten Nursery, where every day I bottle-fed the kittens and cleaned them. Right now, they have about 200 beautiful kitties for adoption and you can choose.

It will be good for you and mommy, both.

Anonymous said...

Hi Evan,

I have to admit that I am not a fan of dogs or cats. Don't get me wrong, I may not be too fond of these creatures, but that does not mean I have no sentimental feelings for them. I do, specially if someone (a person) I know like them so much.

Now, I have known you from this site only but I believe I know you enough to imagine what you might feel towards Tora. That said, I hope your loss will not be too much to bear.

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your comments. We're all very sad now, especially Mommy who's raised Tora since she was a kitten. Maybe one day we'll get another cat, but not yet. In the meantime, I'll just ask Mommy & Daddy for even more attention.