Thursday 30 June 2005

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today my Daddy's 48 years old! (sssshhhhhhh, it's a secret). To a baby, that's really old. I wonder if Daddy is really my Grandpa.

Here's a picture of us taken 3 months ago (when I was just 2 weeks old)! Since then, Daddy's filled my head with lots of good memories (and Mommy's filled it with good mammaries). So far, these have been the best 3 months of my life!


Relaxing with Daddy (when I was just a little baby).

*TO SEE MORE PICTURES, Click Below:
1. "Hanging out with Daddy"- Click Here
2. "Relaxing with Mommy"- Click Here
3. "Throwing Daddy a birthday kiss"- Click Here
4. "Mommy on her birthday"- Click Here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

You're such a funny punner, kid. And a bit naughty too.

You'll have a lot better 3-month episodes in your life, as the years go on. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Father!

I wish I could be with you and celebrate his birthday together. Tell him I made "SUSHI" for him. He may be able to smell it even from thousands miles away.
I miss you so much. You know who I am.

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Of course I know who you are. You're my Grandma!!! I think of you often. Mommy says we'll be visiting you in Japan this fall. I can't wait!