Monday 18 April 2005

Happy birthday to me!

Wow what a party! I'm over 30 days old today, although I don't feel a day over 29! Daddy took lots of pictures (for a change) while Mommy treated me to a 'happy meal'. Then Grandma took me swimming again (I love baths. I've taken over 500 so far)!

Yesterday I took my parents for a long walk. My Daddy took us to the path where he goes jogging. I'm glad he wasn't carrying me because yesterday he fell down a hill and cut his hand. I'll make sure he's not the one who teaches me to walk.

So far, I like life. I get to eat as much as I want and sleep whenever I want. I've got a staff who cater to my every whim. I've only been here a month, but I think I'll stay.


Already one month old! (click on picture to enlarge)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.
I see that you have a wonderful time, except for your Dad. Please give my regards to your Dad, hope his hand is not too serious.
Uncle William

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

My Dad will be ok. Grandma bandaged him up afterward. Fortunately she has a degree in 'forensic medicine'. Unfortunately she's used to working on dead people (and son-in-laws).