Wednesday 20 April 2005

Grandma's last night

In these pictures I'm sleeping with Grandma. I'm a little sad because tomorrow she's going home to Japan. Since tonight is her last night, I've decided to stay up the whole night. I'm sure my Mommy will understand.

This was a very busy month for me. Besides being born (don't ask!), I had to keep Grandma busy the whole time! It was a big responsibility, but someone had to do it. I had her do lots of things for me, like change my diaper (every 10 minutes). Or burp me after eating (just like my Daddy). Or get my Mammary (I mean Mommy).

Grandma did an excellent job, she was a very fast learner. I hope she checks this Blog everyday, just in case another job opportunity comes along.


Keeping Grandma busy (click for full size image)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I am of those who wish all the best in this life now and the many, many years to come.

Grow up good and aim, no pun intended, for the top. You can be the Prime Minister someday.

Anonymous said...

wish you all, that is. Sorry, old folks can be so dumb.

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Thank you Anon. I don't know if I can be Prime Minister. I'm afraid this blog will come back to haunt me when I get older.

P.S. Thank you for your good wishes!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. Just blame it on your Mom. Just kidding.

By the way, I think I have just become your fan. Keep it up. I'll stalk you - no, follow - your development through this blog.

And you're welcome. The good wishes will be non-stop.

The Smoker said...

Good stuff. You have quite a sense of humor for one so young(I wasn't telling jokes - at least not good ones - until I was 2 months old).

You've got my interest.