Tuesday 19 April 2005

Bullseye!

In this picture Grandma is changing my diaper. She does that about 125 times every day. The only time she isn't changing my diaper, is when Mommy is feeding me. I like diaper changes because I get to do my favourite sport- PEEING. I'm really good at that. Usually I wait until my diaper is off before I aim. So far, I've hit everything in my room. I've hit my mirror at least 5 times. You've already seen me pee at the doctor (see April 12 blog). In fact, I've hit everyone I know, including myself (I hit my own head)! Mommy was impressed with that.

Of all my targets, however, I'm most proud of one. Grandma! The other day, when she was changing my diaper, I got a direct hit- in her mouth! I knew I hit a bullseye because I heard her scream. My Mommy thought it was funny because she laughed really hard. She laughed so hard I think she pee'd in her pants. Just like me!


Looking for targets

No comments: