Tuesday 2 October 2007

The Heartbreak Kid

I've done it again. I've fallen for another girl (I'm so sorry Sarah).

This one's name is 'Charlie' and she has beautiful red hair (just touching it made me weak in the knees). We spent time together that glorious day. And yes, we kissed.

I wished the day would never end, but alas it did. We said our goodbyes and I left. Sadly, we never exchanged phone numbers. Like Sarah, we're like two passing ships in the night. Adieu sweet Charlette, adieu.

"Be still my beating heart".
(click on picture for bigger kiss)

3 comments:

Larc said...

You are such the ladies' man! Looks like you especially love those flower girls. Coral said, after watching your potty video twice, "I love the Evan shows!"

The City Gal said...

Good taste little man! You always know where to find the little pretty ladies!

Miriam said...

she's a beauty, way to go dawg.