Wednesday 4 July 2007

A night to remember

Saturday was truly a night to remember. It was at the wedding that I met her. From the moment I saw Sarah, I knew she'd be mine. She had beautiful red hair and a smile that would melt your heart. From our first dance to our final embrace, the evening was like a dream. And in an instant, it was over.

Now I'm back in Toronto. I haven't spoken to Sarah since I left (you know, that whole "lack of vocabulary" thing). We're from two different worlds, Sarah and I. We shared a lot that night in Manitoba. But it's over now. Here's looking at you kid.

We danced the night away..

..shared private moments

..and gentle kisses.

(click on pictures to enlarge)

5 comments:

The City Gal said...

Way to go Casanova!

I go to NY over a weekend and you meet so many women, one prettier than the last one!

Good for you! I am glad you had fun!

Shanna said...

Hey handsome, how's it going? Just wanted to say I love the pictures! but, um, WHO"S THE BLONDE???????


Sarah

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Uuuuhmm, Hi Sarah!

I was just thinking about you!

The blond? Uh, I dunno who she is. Honest! She just grabbed me as I was walking by. (I should've pressed charges).

(miss you)
xxxxooooxxxxx
Evan

Anonymous said...

You, you....!

You make feel inadequate. How do you do it, man!!!?

Anonymous said...

We love these pics! And the commentary, we are laughing our heads off here! We are so happy that our wedding could bring another young couple together!