Thursday 28 February 2008

Guess who I saw in Vegas?!


That's right- ELVIS! (He's the one on the left). He rushed over as soon as he saw me (he must have recognized me from my blog).

Now that I'm back from my trip, I can tell you all about it (so much for "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"). First the plane ride- it was FUN (I flew WestJet). They even let me fly the plane!

After we checked into our hotel, we took the tram to 'The Strip' (I took my parental units along). The hotels in Vegas are amazing! Some are meant for kids and some for grownups. Some even looked like famous cities (they were out of this world)! Every hotel offered something different, from wild lions to wild rides. My personal favourite had 4 floors of chocolate (it was like a mirage)!

I must say, I had a great time in Vegas! It went by so fast, it might have all been a dream!

No comments: