Monday 21 November 2005

It's Great Grandma!

I finally met Great Grandma! She lives in the country somewhere in Japan (near Godzilla). She was very happy to see me. I guess there aren't many babies where she lives.

In this picture we're playing 'Hide & Seek' (Sssshhhhh, don't tell her where I'm hiding).

Click below to see what else I did at Great Grandma's:
(1) Ate lots of food (2) Then ate more food (3) Paid respects to Great Grandpa (4) Met some relatives
(5) Went shopping (6) Rode the bullet train (7) Went for walks (8) Took long naps,and best of all (9) got to know Great Grandma!

2 comments:

The City Gal said...

Looks like everyone loved you and had a lot of fun with you :)

Did you buy clothes from Japan? Traditional clothes, sandals, etc?

How about toys? Books? Cartoons?

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Mommy bought me lots of Japanese books. She likes reading me bedtime stories from them. Daddy just looks at the pictures.