Monday 14 November 2005

I'm Back!!

Remember me? I'm finally home! Now you can stop looking at my stupid pumpkin outfit. Starting tomorrow, I'll show you pictures of my trip to Japan. It was the best vacation I've ever had! It gave me lots of new memories. I hope I don't lose them like my Daddy.

The picture below was taken in British Columbia. We stopped there on the way to Japan to visit Grandpa's Mommy and Sister (they live in Victoria). I think they liked me. (To see a video clip after we met, click below).

I'm really tired now (it took 21 hours to get back from Tokyo), so I'm going to take a nap. Good night (I'm still on Japan time).

** To see a VIDEO CLIP (of me laughing)- CLICK HERE **

6 comments:

The City Gal said...

I am glad you are back! My work days couldn't be any more boring than the past couple of weeks!

In a couple of days it's time for your "favorite chair" shot :)

sand said...

Unfortunately, I couldn't find you wearing pumpkin costume in Tokyo.
I hope you don't forget about the trip this time and will come to Tokyo again!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back, Evan Kotter-ru. Nice to you see back in the blog, big smile and all.

WastedDoll said...

YAY! This is one of the very few highlights of my day. Glad your back. Can't wait to see your pictures from Japan!

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Thanks everyone! Your comments gave me a big smile. Oh, oh, here comes Daddy with his camera...

Susan said...

I havent been by here since the early summer. My how he has grown. I LOVED this clip of the little fella laughing. Boy that sure makes me feel good to hear baby laughter!
Susan