Tuesday 16 August 2005

He's back!

Daddy's back from Disney World! This is the longest he's been away since I was born! Daddy promised to take me to Disney World when I get older, so I've decided to keep getting older.

Do you like my new Mickey Mouse cap? The ears are even bigger than Daddy's! I also got a t-shirt that says "My Daddy went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy t-shirt". When I grow up, I'm going to get a t-shirt for Daddy that says "My son came to visit me in the nursing home, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

(just kidding Daddy).

To make my ears bigger, click here.

To see me nibbling like a mouse, click here.

2 comments:

The City Gal said...

Hi Evan,

Missed you soooooooo much. Your hat is very cute :)

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Thanks sky,
My brothers got the same hat. It's actually Mickey Mouse ears. The cat hates it.