Wednesday 10 August 2005

Daddy's going away

Daddy's going to Disney World tomorrow with my brothers Andy&Jason! Can you believe it- the grownups are going to Disney World and they're leaving the baby at home! I don't get it. Maybe they think I'm too young to appreciate the experience (although, to be honest, the large smiling rat does creep me out a bit).

Oh well, maybe I'll take some time off too (hey, even babies need a break sometimes). Therefore, I won't be writing in my blog for the next few days. I hope my fans understand.

Home Alone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you and mommy will miss daddy a lot.

Please don't look sad. Maybe you and mommy can go places and do stuff together, too. It will be fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a very good impersonation of McAuley Caulkin in Home Alone; except for the hands which are a bit too big.

Seriously, as the other Anon says, don't be sad. You'll ge your turn soon enough. In the meantime, have fun with your Mom. I will miss your blog though.

Anonymous said...

You did not look sad when I saw you this morning. On the bright side, you should be happy looking forward to seeing your Dad bringing you presents (more than One) from the Disney World.

Wish your Dad and brothers have a wonderful trip.

Uncle W.

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Hi Anonymous' (I wonder if you're all related),
Thanks for your concern. I'm feeling better now that Mommy and I have discussed our plans. We've got lots of quality time planned. Plus Daddy said he'll take me to see Mickey Mouse when I get older. Maybe by then I'll like big smiling rats.