Thursday 12 April 2007

We made it!

Here I am after schlepping our luggage to the airport . After boarding the plane and figuring out the seatbelt thingie, we were served the world's worst meal. Later, after much tossing and turning, I fell asleep.

In Japan, Grandma & Grandpa met us at the airport (they recognized me from my blog). On the drive home I really enjoyed the Tokyo sights . On arriving, they fed me some rice balls and sent me to bed.

I can't wait for my first full day in Japan when, thanks to jetlag, I awake in 3 hours!

1 comment:

The City Gal said...

How did you manage to pile all those suitcases on top of each other?

I am sure you will take the time to improve upon your Japanese vocal skills while you are there.

Perhaps when you come back, you can sign a song or two in Japanese? (do they have itsy bitsy spider in Japanese?)