Monday 17 March 2008

Daddy's home!


Just kidding, that's not Daddy.. it's Goobio, the magical clown! He came to my house yesterday for my birthday party! (Mommy invited him to entertain me and my friends). I even helped Goobio with his act! [here's a short clip].

Afterwards, we went upstairs for a snack. It was delicious! Mommy was in charge of the food (she had a little help), and Daddy was in charge of decorations (there must have been a sale on balloons). Finally they brought out my cake and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. American Idol it wasn't. [here's a video clip].

Alas, all good things must come to an end. As I watched the guests leave, I realized I shouldn't think of the past, but rather, the presents!

* Here's a SLIDESHOW of my party! (2 minutes) *

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Happy Birthday, Evan!! I've enjoyed watching you grow over the past year. I'm glad you and Jason had such a happy day.