Friday 14 December 2007

Hooray- I'm all packed!


As you can see, I'm all packed and ready to go (I leave for Japan tomorrow)! Since I'll be gone for a whole month, I thought I would pack a little bit extra (just kidding Grandma, we're not taking all this).

P.S. I've got a cold! Hopefully I'll be well enough to fly; otherwise I'll ship myself by FedEx.
_____________________________________

P.S. I won't be posting much from Japan. Instead, I'll be updating my pictures via slideshow (above). Hope you enjoy!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip Evan! Hope you're feeling better.

My name is EVAN Prosserman. said...

Thanks A. The doctor gave me some medicine yesterday (an 'aunty bi-otic') and I'm feeling much better today! :-) Mommy's happy 'cause now I don't have to fly cargo.