Thursday 26 October 2006

Thanks for the memories!

Today Grandma & Great Grandma went back to Japan! I had the best time while they were here. Here are just some of the things we did:

We went shopping (we put lots of mileage on my stroller). I also put some mileage on this stroller. As usual, Mommy bought practical stuff while Daddy bought useless stuff (although they always talk about it afterwards).

We ate together (and went to restaurants like the Rainforest Cafe). The past 2 weeks we ate everything from spaghetti to dim sum. Unfortunately, sometimes the grownups ate without me (like the night they dined at the top of the CN tower).

Sometimes I was really happy (like when I went down the big slide) and sometimes I was really sad (like the time I fell down and hit my head). I always feel better after I read my truck book or watch a good dvd (featuring trucks). I especially liked the time Great Grandma read me that funny story! One day I'm going to read her a funny story back.

Bye bye Grandma & Great Grandma. I'll miss you!

1 comment:

The City Gal said...

So so sad! How can they leave you? After all the fun that you have been having together?

I am guessing they have to get back to their family.

How about grandpa? Maybe he will come visit next.